Tank Cleaning, Gas Freeing Fans and Pumps
Dasic Marine have made tank cleaning our business since the 1960’s and during that time we have developed a comprehensive range of tank cleaning and gas freeing equipment. Due to our heritage of ex-seafaring personnel we have a first hand understanding of the marine world and of the issues and priorities on board ship.
The key to our success is based on quality:
- Quality Design – Optimised Design, Low Life Cycle Costs, Approved by Major Classification Societies
- Quality Products – Proven Technology, High Efficiency, Low Maintenance
- Quality Control – Rigorous Inspection, Full Performance Testing Prior to Shipping
- Quality Service – Rapid Response Time, Immediately Available Product, Global Representation
Our Range of Products:
- Portable Gas freeing Fans – Water, Air, Steam and Hydraulic driven versions available to suit all applications.
- Gas Freeing Ancillaries – Anti-static Layflat Supply Hose, Exhaust Hose, Couplings, Adaptors, Flexible Ducting.
- Tank Washing Machines – Bronze and Stainless Steel, Portable or Fixed units designed to suit a range of vessels from VLCC’s, Chemical and Product Carriers to Inland Barges.
- Tank Washing Ancillaries – Including Anti-static Layflat Supply Hose, Down Pipes.
- Pumps – including a range of Diaphragm Pumps, Submersible Pumps and Barrel Pumps.